Sunday, August 26, 2012

Fun Fan Frenzy

 I just found 2 more fans to add to the two
 I already have at the store.
You are going to love these!!!
This one does not have a metal base
like they usually do....

 but instead just sits up with this wire piece.
 and look at the motor!!!
That perfect rusty green!!!
I might even display it backwards!!! =)

 and I love this fan....
the cool swirly wire around the blades....
and look at the  great name part on it.....

Will show my other fans another day....

My new scales!!!

barbara jean


Mary Ellen said...

Barbara Jean that black fan is fantastic!!! You always find the neatest things!! only 2 yard sales here this weekend so not a lot of great finds!

BECKY said...

Absolutely love these fans, Barb! Just wonderful!! I need to go junkin next week! It seems like forever since I've gone!

Have a lovely week, sweetie!

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

I love the new fans. I really love the little red one I bought from you last year. You find some great things!