Monday, October 14, 2013

Vintage Finds


Went to a warehouse sale last weekend,
and loved this box.....but wait!
 look at the inside... charts, wheel, stuff....

it is a 1955 Voltmeter....used to measure usage of electricity.
so cool. and one of my customners cmae in next day
and his Dad actually used to read meters with one.



 extra charts in the door....
and see the ink bottle at bottom right of door.
It even came with the original bottle of ink in a case, 
to fill this one with. (and still has ink!)
so fun!

more new finds....an old lantern....more to ocme on that.
and an unknown object on yellow stool in middle.
Found out it is a 'crimper' or 'fluter' from early 1900's.
(more on that to come on another post.)
 
and cranks. I love them! not sure what they are off of, 
but great decor (or towel holder) on a rustic wall.


Here is last find this post. (but more to come)
This great old wringer. 
I have never found one quite like it.

All for today.
thanks for visiting.
joining 

Be blessed
barb



3 comments:

Angie @ Knick of Time said...

Everything you found is awesome, but I really love that Voltmeter! Thanks so much for sharing it at the Knick of Time Tuesday party!

Jennifer said...

These are just fantastic! I adore the wringer! My mom used one just like that for our family when I was a little girl! Love it!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Fabulous junky treasures!