Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Automobile Treasures



I have been drawn to Automobile parts for the past few months.



even got an old Ford Dash board, with 2 dials still on it!

cool huh?

I have sold several old headlights, horns, wheels, 
and any other car gadget I can find.

and now......

I got a WHOLE CAR!!!
a Ford Model "N" I was told.
marketed 1906-08.
And I love it. Love "her".
Now to think of a name.
Any suggestions??

Thanks for visiting.
Blessings
Barb
 PS Don't forget to take a look at my FB page.
I have new pics on there all the time.

8 comments:

Anne's Attic - Design said...

So many great finds. I can't wait to see what you are going to do with them. Jo

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

What a cool find, Barb! Abby was the first name that came to my mind for this sweet rusty lady.

Tete said...

Geez, Louise! You got the whole car! I just can't believe it. LOL- you are so awesome. How about calling her "Tin Lizzie" ?
Loved all the old parts.

Karen B. said...

Hi BJ,
I would honestly leave her as she is. Find a place for her to sit and plant beautiful flowers around her and just enjoy!
Hugs,
Karen B. ~ Todolwen

Marsha said...

I would call her Franny (the Ford).

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Ooh, these sure put a smile on my face. Love the car!

Unknown said...

Love it..how about Jenny? Glad to see you are well and were able to get away to feed the deer.....ha!

Barbara Jean said...

I know this is from forever ago, but we did name here Miss Lizzie. Be blessed. Barb