Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Beautiful Whites & Creams

 We had our Vendor Market last Saturday,
and this is the Outdoor Bedroom we put together for it.
I've wanted to do it for along time,
and this time finally got it together, with help from my Mom
and my friend who helped me with the sale, before and during.

The back drop is a section of fence I got from a friend.
We added curtains across the top, using some shelf brackets,
and let kt drape down on the sides.

An old headboard and food board, attached to some old springs made the bed.
Then we added burlap and a wonderful crocheted table cloth to the top if it.
(Love burlap and lace together).
We added pillows....

 
(more burlap and lace)

  and some decor to the headboard. Old sconces and a picture of Jesus.


Then put a tray covered with music paper, an old stoneware plate,
book and gloves too.

I love how it all turned out.....We are leaving it up for awhile,
 but all the parts are for sale.. When they are gone we will be 
able to put some other cuteness

together,
but I'm in no hurry. =)

Be blessed everyone,
Barb

joining these parties.
thanks for hosting ladies

17 comments:

bj said...

Hi, Barbara...this is waaay too cute. What a sale that must have been...
xo bj

The Vintage Farmhouse said...

Lovely!

Okio B Designs said...

Hope your sale went well! Me, I probably would have crawled up into that bed and broke out a book. =)

Jeanine

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I laughed when I saw cream and white. I just wrote on another blog how I have always loved white and cream together...so beautiful and I think elegant.

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

It's beautiful, Barbara Jean! I love all the pretty pillows, the table cloth and the tray. The old rusty bed springs are wonderful too. Great display!
Hugs,
Julia

Lady Pamela said...

You ladies did a wonderful job. Just being able to look at it is a joy to me.
*Smiles*

Deborah@Green Willow Pond said...

Too cute! Did anyone try to lay on the bare springs? I'm sure it was the hit of the show.

Hugs,
Deborah

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I love it! What clever and talented team you have.

Hayu Maselli said...

Dearest Barbara,

The cushions are stunning me really.
they are very vintage look.
have a great summer
hugs

farmhouse-story said...

how sweet it looks, barb:)

Corryscreart said...

wow beautiful barbara Jean I love it all and the bed wonderful
It is all so lovely

hugs Corry

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

Barbara, what a sweet vignette! I, too, love the look of burlap, or even some heavy-duty muslin, and lace. Hope things sell well for you.

must love junk said...

It's gorgeous-just love it all!
Susan

Createology said...


Such a dreamy outdoor bedroom you have created. Happy Hearts are Creative Hearts...

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

AMAZINGLY lovely!! I want to move right in :) Hope your event was a huge success...wish I was closer!!

Shabby soul said...

I love all that burlap with lace, they are so perfect together!
Surely your sale will be great!
Silvia

White Lace and Promises said...

I love all the whites and lace. Just so me! I love the idea of the music in the tray. Another great idea! What a fun post!

Blessings,
Bonnie