Wednesday, December 19, 2012

New Stuff....Flea Market Fun



 new treasures....
blue kitchen scale....

 flea market finds....

 little turquoise and cream case


with treasures in it.

  

and in a cute little display...

 a box of white porcelain drawer knobs....
and, an unusual purchase for me, but caught my eye....
a vintage Harley Davidson multi tool case......

so fun!!!

See you next time after I have shopped.

blessings
barb
Joining these parties

Thanks for Hosting ladies

Knick of Time Tuesday

5 comments:

Gaby Bee said...

I just wanted to send along some wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Great stuff indeed!!!

Gaby xo

Joolz said...

Great finds!

shannon i olson said...

great finds as usual, you always do find perfect little treasures! Wish I could visit your store one day!

Unknown said...

You always come up with the most fun stuff! I hope you have a beautiful, peaceful Christmas with your family and friends.

Okio B Designs said...

Love that blue scale! Such an unusual but fabulous color! Happy holidays!

Jeanine