Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Cute New Purses

 I am helping out a new vendor at the store,
seeing how her purses will be received.
The first 3 are all crocheted in black thread, shell stitch.
This one has a draw string handle, and lovely rhinestone button on it.
$20.


This one has short crocheted handles,
and this beautiful  cameo pin.
$20.

The purse below has a long handle,
with beautiful and unique pink pin on it.
 Pin is removable.
$25.00



 This cute little clutch is actually a deep burgundy,
and not the bright pink it looks here. $15.
Most have a snap closure, and all are lined.

 Here is display I set up for her.

And here is display with burgundy purses also.
 
Prices range from $15-$25. Most being $20.

We would both love some feedback...

thanks and blessings

barb

3 comments:

Sherry at The Rusty Pearl said...

First of all . I JUST love your name sister.. Barbara Jean.. (WHY DIDNT MY MAMA name me that ) love it . SOUNDS really southern .. I am a southern gal ya know ... And love this post and those pictures... YOUR one ball of talent girl .. Hope that your easter was wonderful .. HUGS

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I think those are really nice--vintage looking--and the price is good!

tibby said...

The 1st one I would buy right away if I didn't leave on the other side of the world.
Good luck!
XOXO
Cristina