Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Leaded Glass Cupboard Doors

I bought these 2 leaded glass cupboard doors at a sale.
The oak does not fit at all in my vintage store,
so I'm trying to decide on a color to paint them.
I was going to do black...


Pair of leaded beveled windows 
 but then not sure how that would look.

Then I saw this white one.
(yes, they are much bigger and fancier than mine,
but just checking out colors..)


Tulip beveled glass window

Which ever I do, I will make them look oldish....
and will add knob, and some hinges too.

What do you think???  Black, or white??

Thanks for the help.

blessings
barb

adding these to Knick of Time Tuesday

8 comments:

Okio B Designs said...

I vote for white! And I definitely want to see "after" photos!

Jeanine

The Bashful Nest said...

Barbara Jean,
I like the ivory the best, I love ivory accents all around the house.

xoxo Michelle. thebashfulnest.blogspot.com

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Love the white--they are just beautiful!

farmhouse-story said...

i do everything in white:) awesome finds, barb!

Teri said...

Oh I love those!! White for sure!!! How cute with a charming little knob and a little wreath hanging from a ribbon... love!!!!
Hugs,
Teri

Corry said...

oh Barbara these are beautiful
I love the white but they are all beautiful
Hugs Corry

Judi said...

Looks like the whites have it! I vote white too!

Judi in the UK

Shopgirl said...

I vote white, but that is what I am doing in my bedroom so it really hits home. I will be waiting to see what you choose. Have a happy spring, Mary