Monday, April 1, 2013

Fun New Garden Display

Here are a few of our garden displays and fun old stuff at the store.
 love my old stove....getting more flowers for it soon.
 these are almost ready to bloom now.
The ultimate garden bed.
 We have a new vendor at the store.
garden bench, pots, and more fun stuff.
 fun to display in old metal drawer cabinet..
(click to enlarge any pics)
 Pots and windows...
 garden tools, buckets, old string,
and how about an old Coleman heater to set a plant on??
 Pretty pots...
 Bits of this and that.
 How about some turquoise shutters???
And finally, here is a fun idea....
An old waste basket, one with the foot thingy you step on...
and the lid comes up..
old and rusty,
filled with geraniums,
and an old rusty garden tool.
Perfect in front of an old wood wagon wheel.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it all so nice to see some spring flowers!

must love junk said...

Wow-so much great eye candy! Love those shutters!
Susan

Katalina Jewelry said...

Love your spring garden displays, Barb! Those last couple of warm sunny days have me wanting more springtime!!

Jennifer said...

All of this is just so wonderful! I love the beautiful arrangement for your potted bulbs and the lovely shutters and pots of treasures! Have a beautiful day!

Teri said...

Oh my, how I've missed stopping in at your blog!!! Just life in general getting in my computer time!!! LOL!!! Love everything, looks so spring like!!! Love those pretty pastel pots!!!! And the shutters.... swoon!!!!!!!! Glad I'm getting around now!!!!!
Hugs,
Teri

Little Miss Maggie said...

I just love old garden tools. I swear they have a soul which I'm sure it was given to them by Mother Earth. Great use of that old trash can with the foot pedal. It's wonderful.

Corry said...

Oh everything is so beautiful
The shutters I like them very much
Corry

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

All these fabulous treasures are a real feast for the eyes. Love it all!