Sunday, August 22, 2010

Blue & Thrifty Treasures


Teddy Bear Painting I did.
Layer upon layer upon layer of thinned acrylic paint.
Love how it turned out.


New Sea Shore display.
Just not ready to put it all away yet.


Old Blue School Desk
First one I have ever seen this color!
Love it!

Would you believe $12??
Yep! Pretty thrifty I think.

Lots more to show you another day.
blessings

barbara jean

I'm joining Blue Monday
and
Today's Thrifty Treasures.
Please go see all the other goodies at these blogs.
Thank you to our hostesses too.


11 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

I've never seen a blue school desk either. It's beautiful! Have a great week, Barbara Jean.
xoxo
Donna

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

You, my friend, are multi-talented. I have a friend here who does the most magnificent paintings of teddy bears, roses, Christmas scenes. Always amazes me. Love that little desk and your seashore display. Best wishes for a beautiful week ahead. :) Tammy

Kim B said...

Love the desk.
You can paint, oh how nice.
Have a wonderful day.
Smiles,
Kim

SmilingSally said...

I wonder if that's the original color of the desk? You certainly have a good eye for bargains.

Happy Blue Monday, Barb!

Carrie said...

Cute little desk, we had desks like that where I went to school.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Love that school desk! So very cute and you are so talented dear lady!!

LV said...

That is a great blue desk. You are lucky to find one in that condition. Nice feature for Blue Monday.

Cindy Adkins said...

Wow,
Love it all, especially your beach shelf--wow!!! Gorgeous creation! And I love the old desk...fabulous!
Love,
Cindy

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Love the vintage desk girl...Happy Blue Monday to you...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Rebecca said...

Cute blue desk-I used to have one in pink-but I sold it-wish I hadn't!

Lisa's Creative Home said...

I Love the blue school desk! I usually see ones that are the typical boring grey/brown color. Great price!