Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tea Time Treat, and idea in the works

How is this for a tea time idea?
Sweet little hankies for napkins....

Finished off with vintage pins as a surprise.

Not finished yet.
But wait till you see this idea. =)


barbara jean

PS Can you believe it is time to set
up for Fall, and Halloween?
One of the 'drawbacks' of retail,
is having to do everything a season ahead.
I'm still enjoying summer decor!

I'm showing my tea cups to all my Mellow Yellow Friends
Pleas go visit for more sunshine.


T's Daily Treasures said...

One of the benefits of being 7-8 hours ahead, is I get to the be the first one to comment. :) Lovely hankies and broaches. You always have wonderful ideas. Best wishes for a fabulous Friday! Tammy

Dorthe said...

You set of tea cups are sooo beautifull, and with the hankies,and brooches it looks gorgeus.
Sop does your tag,too dear.

genzoddy said...

I want to be there. What a lovely setting! Everything looks just beautiful Barbara.

rosarod said...

Spanish to English translationShow romanization
Hi Barb, very nice set of cups, very delicate. What of the napkin, place a detail like that over looks very elegant, very creative on your part. Greetings and happy Friday, blessings, Rose Marie

Leann said...

Great ideas - and I'm ready for fall!!!


A Shabby Moment in Time said...

I especially love the JOY tag. I can just imagine a little tree decorated with a bunch of those at Christmas.

Blessings to you and yours,

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Barbara,
How lovely and feminine--fabulous idea! I am praying for your father's healing and quick recovery and blessings, Cindy xo

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Oh I just love your little cup and saucer it's so pretty, love the tag too!!! So glad you stoped by for a visit today, I really enjoyed reading your sweet comments! Blessings~~~ Daphne


Just lovely!!!
~ Julie

fini said...

oohh..I love to have my tea time with these sets:)
It's so classic :)

eileeninmd said...

Very pretty tea time sets. Love the brooches.