Thursday, November 1, 2012

Blissful Whites Wendesday....Lace!!!

 I'm creating again!!! Feels sooooo good!
I'm loving the new look of my lace flowers.
In addition to vintage jewerly or buttons in hte cneter,
I have added a little bow of vintage seam binding.
 Here is another one, same look,
only this time I added spray glitter to it.
yummy!!!
 Here is a little vignette.....
on my Gift Certificate envelopes I add
 a little bouquet of my tea bag roses.
Love that added little touch.
White on white....Love it!! 

4 comments:

sweet violets said...

Good for you!!! Your new flowers are lovely.....I understand what you are saying, I always feel so grounded and in touch with my roots when I am creating, so refreshing!!! hugs...cleo

ELENA said...

Barbara, these flowers look gorgeous!!! and the wings are simply "angelical"....Congratulations! I'm so glad you're happy again!
Best wishes.
Elena

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

I haven't been doing much creating lately...boo :( I absolutely love the first lace flower that you made...too cute!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.