Sunday, November 18, 2012

Rust and Patina Hinges

Distressed Barnwood Style King Size Headboard.  Contact us at 972.668.2603 to place your orders.
I Got this picture from Robert  Brantzeg of Vintage Headboards showing the hinges he used on this vintage looking headboard.
These were new Zinc covered hinges made to look old using my rust and patina tutorial. He said 'it worked
great!"

Thanks for letting me know Robert.

Hope you will all try some of the free tutorials on my side bar, and let me know how your goodies turn out.

If you want to see more of Roberts headboards go to 
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vintage-Headboards/199093323499159?sk=wall
or click on the picture above.

blessings all and have a great week.
barb 

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Very cool! Nice to know that you inspired someone. Have a great week. Tammy