Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Bits of Vintage Treasures

 Bits of this and that I love...
old white buttons...
old sewing machine I use to take pictures on....
a real nest...(I make my own also)

 inside gears of old sewing machine.
I love taking things apart.
 fun and unique bird cage....
something special coming up with this...
 My sweet fella's baby shoes...
and leaf skeletons and a real egg.
and old keys...
just replenishing my supply for the store.

joining Knick of Time Tuesday.
Thanks Angie for hosting!!
Blessings
Barb

3 comments:

Tete said...

I always love stopping by here. You have the best, most fun stuff. Love those baby shoes. Was thinking of doing something with some on mine this afternoon. I have mine, my sisters and my brother's in an old suitcase in the bedroom.

ELENA said...

Dear Barb: How many lovely vintage things!!!!! How I wish I could visit your store and enjoy them "personally"....
Happy New Year and my best wishes for you!!!
Elena

Little Miss Maggie said...

These are great finds, Barb. I have a thing for baby shoes these days.