Monday, January 28, 2013

French Room Changes


Did some changing around at the store.
In one corner, and old radio cabinet turned display...


 A little tea area for our customers to have a break and a visit.
Love the folding screen with lace on it.
Lot of light comes into this room in the afternoon.


 closeup of tea area and chairs I painted and upholstered seats.


 My husband's Grandmother's secretary,
 saved for our granddaughter when she is ready for it.


 a little shelf of treasures...

and some random fun finds...

angel pin  sold
 these items sold. sorry.
stove sold. sorry.
 
Thanks for visiting today.
Blessings
barb
I'm joining


5 comments:

Angie @ Knick of Time said...

It all looks wonderful and reminds me of a setting from an old farmhouse.

Corry said...

Hallo Barbara
Ik schrijf dit in het nederlands
Misschien kun je het vertalen met translate
Wat een mooie oude naaimachine
Dit staat ook op mijn verlanglijstje,
Groetjes Corry

Tete said...

That looks so sweet! I love old radio cabinets! I could sit there awhile! A long while.

She Uses Her Words said...

Hi Barb,
How much is your radio cabinet? I love the new displays!
xo, Karen

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Such a pretty and cozy room Barb. Love that cabinet and the beautiful secretary you're saving for your granddaughter.