Saturday, January 12, 2013

New Display, and Some Old Treasures




 New display at the store.
I sold a tall shelf that was next to a cash register....
so had to improvise to get another tall thing there.
So I put a suitcase down first,
then turned a wood box with lid on it's side....
opened the door up...
put an old tool carrier on it's side...
hmmm. seems to be a lot of putting things on their side today. =)
Then I filled cubbies, hung things on the door.....
oh, take a look at that old spring with twigs in it...fun!!
(click to enlarge)


Here is a close up of the old pulley I hung.

 

I made a make shift ring for the old keys I just bought.
Already had the old rusty wire. perfect!

 Here is the tool carrier filled with treasures...

 an old iron on top... 

and here is whole corner...
I added a clip board with old French Book,
some old tins in front of suitcase,
and a little black case on top of the black box.
was so fun to 'create' again.

blessings all and thanks for coming by.
joining Knick of Time Tuesday.
Thanks for hosting Angela.
barb

11 comments:

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

It looks great Barb! I love the keys!

Pam

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Wonderful display, industrial is such a great seller!!

Carol

Corry said...

oh its beautiful
I like that
Greetings Corry

ELENA said...

Barb, that corner looks splendid! Congratulations!
Best wishes,
Elena

stefanie said...

looks ssosoooooo good!!!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I love your out of the box thinking. That tool carrier makes a perfect little shelf. Awesome treasures!!

Tete said...

Awesome! Reminds of how I used to get to play every day. How I dearly miss it!

She Uses Her Words said...

What a great display! You are the Queen of Vignettes!
xo, Karen

Pendra said...

Love, love, love that spring...seriously wished I lived closer! You really filled that corner up beautifully, it's all in the presentation, bet that all goes quick too! Really love, Love, LOVE that spring... do you fed ex?
Hugs,
Pendra

Unknown said...

Great display...so fun...I only want about half of it. How much for the keys?

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Love, love, love!! We like the same stuff :) Laurel