Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Baby Shoes and Doll Dresses

My new doll.
Mega fun shopping the other day.
This gal was selling her doll things.
28 Rubbermaid bins of clothes!!
So I got this little sweetie....

(She'll be really cute with a little hat.)
29 little doll dresses.
(of course none of them fit my doll) =/

click on pics to see better.

a little slip.
What do you call these?


More sweet little dresses.
Some to alter, some to frame.


And baby shoes!
She had LOTS of baby (and doll) shoes.
Two of those bins full!
So I picked out a few pair.

19 pair and some odd ones!




Some to alter, some just to enjoy.


And these. No, not white.
But maybe that is what makes them so special.

Please join Kathleen and all the gals showing off their white.



blessings
barbara jean

8 comments:

Dorthe said...

Oh you very lucky, woman- how fantastic are those little dresses, and shoes- and I love your doll- that was a real great find, dear.
Hugs,Dorthe

Crystal said...

Baby things are so wonderful....you hit the jackpot!!! I love every single piece you brought home!!!

Karen B. said...

Omg Barbara Jean!!!
What a find!!! I wish I would have been there with you. Enjoy them!!
hugs
Karen B. ~ Todolwen

Okio B Designs said...

I love those little dresses! I found one recently at a garage sale and adore it!

Jeanine

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Those lil' shoes and dresses are just so precious!

Curtains in My Tree said...

you really got a lot and all so cute , love those baby shoes

that reminds me I have a couple little doll suitcases full of doll clothes that I will put in my yard sale this Saturday

if your interested let me know
2 of the little cases match one is round the other retangled, one pink

Janice

Linecas have said...

You do have a noose for exeptional good finds and bargains. :))
Thoose shoes and aaaws the dresses.So cute.
I have a huge give away in my blog now. You are most welcome to join. Roses and bracelets are the prizes, and ver many of them. :)

Miss Gracie's House said...

What a score!! You will have so much fun playing!
Have a great Sunday!
Rene