Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Little Bits of White

 Just some new little bits of white....
Little teddies in a white wicker chair.
Seen better days, but still oh so cute.
Would be cute with a plant on it too.

My 'brand new' petticoat.

 not really white, but wanted to show you anyway.
An old perpetual calendar....

 A sweet little mannequin my new vednor made.
Too much patience for me to do.

and lastly some old wire garden fencing,
and some old windows.

Just had to show you a little something so I could play at these parties today.
Thanks for visiting.

Blessings
 barb

 
 
Country Whites Party March 15-17 

Held jointly at
The Country Farm Home
&

6 comments:

Corry said...

Hallo Barbara
some cute bears in the white chair and petticoate earlier I also had one
Greets Corry

ELENA said...

Barbara, just as lovely as always...
those teddy bears look so sweetie!!!!
Love,
Elena

Little Miss Maggie said...

I love the wired garden border. I snatch it up whenever I find it. Perfect for a cottage garden.

The Charm of Home said...

I like white accents like this. They add a touch of romance to the home.
Sherry

Old Time Cindy said...

Happy Country Whites Weekend! Thank you kindly for embracing your country whites and sharing at the party. Like that fence and the windows.
Farmhouse hugs,
Cindy

The Farmers Daughter said...

Wonderful Whites! Thank you for joining Country Whites Weekend! We have some wonderful posts and yours was certainly one of them! Be sure and check back this Friday for the features!
I'm a new follower!
Blessings from the Farmhouse,
Dru