Monday, March 4, 2013

Hot Foil Press Type Set SOLD


 This is a set of Kingsley Hot Foil Type Set boxes.
Today's sale is for one of these.
(click on any picture to enlarge)


 Here is the individual box.
it is 7 1/2x 71/2 x 1 1/2".

  

close up of lid.


This is the 12 point Bernhard Gothic lower case.
Some of each letter is in it, but not a complete set.




 cute latch. closes completely..


instructions in lid..

 

close up of instructions.




Price:
$18.00 plus USPS shipping
(figured when I have zip code)
weight approx. 2 1/2 lbs

SOLD
thanks for coming by.
I'm joining these parties this week.

Knick of Time Tuesday
















2 comments:

Sherry at The Rusty Pearl said...

I love this ...just amazing. I wish I had somewhere for it sister .. I would snag that up .. HUGS and blessing, Love, Sherry

CatieAn said...

oh my I would love to buy this !!
please let me know when you are going to sell it.