Monday, November 28, 2011

Blogger Photo Instructions

Here's what I've figured out now:
click on an image ~
you will be taken to a "slide show" type of window.
Then RIGHT click on the image and select "VIEW IMAGE" with a left click.
A new window will open.
You may even be able the left click the image again
and it will appear even larger!
THEN you can RIGHT click it and select SAVE IMAGE
and save it to your own computer.....
give it a try ~ I hope it works for you :)

Blessings all,
Barbara jean

PS while you aer there, be sure to check out her
free tutorials on the left side bar of her blog.
And, she has wonderfully great tutorials to purchase also.
I have several and they are so easy to understand,
and lots of photos to help you!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect!
Thank you Dawn and Barbra Jean x

deb said...

On the way to check it out.

Answering your questions,
I used epsom salts on the snowball ornaments, and the Turtle Doves.
I used mica flakes on the ornament wreath.
Thanks for asking.
Have a great day!
*hugs*deb

The Feathered Nest said...

I just love you Barb!!! Thanks so much for the link love!!! Hope you're doing wonderful, xxoo, Dawn