Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fun Things To Do

  Burlap Digital Download NAP IN PROGRESS Text Typography Words Digital Collage Sheet Fabric Transfer Pillows Totes Tea Towels  2045
I just found a great site for digitals. Graphique
I'm going to make some up for our 
OOOOH. Two weeks??? I'd better stop napping and get busy.

and here is even more fun.
Cindy, at Cindy's Whimsical Musings

has put together several sweet and easy tutorials for us.
Thank you Cindy!!!

Happy week everyone.

blessings
barbara jean



5 comments:

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Barbara Jean,
I have made pillows using several of their graphics and they are wonderful.

I'm going over to visit Cindy.

hugs
Sissie

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

I love Graphique!! She has awesome images!

She Uses Her Words said...

Graphique is a wonderful place. Just went and purchased several images. What a great sale! Now off to visit Cindy. Thanks for sharing Barb!
xoxo, karen

Blessings from Cindy said...

Hi Barb!
Can't wait for the Vintage Marketplace!! Will post about it before...Stop by & enter my giveaway!
Blessings,
Cindy

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh my gosh, Barbara, thank you so much!!! I've been so busy with the new book that I haven't had time to visit everywhere! xo Cindy