Tuesday, November 1, 2011

White Wednesday

  White Wednesday vacation pics for you.
Cool old rusty gates at abandoned house.
Sure wish I could have found owner and asked about them.
 Huge mushrooms....
 This is my sweet fella's hand.
Just wanted you to see how very big those mushrooms really are.

OK NOW. STOP HERE IF PICS OF 
SKULLS  & BUGS WILL BOTHER YOU.




 We saw these while we were out walking one day.
I'm thinking they are cow skulls, but they look so wide.
Eyes look like the alien pics we see.
And below is a Praying Mantis.
 I kept getting closer and closer to take photos.
 It finally moved it's head just the tiniest bit.
 Sorry head is blurry. (but maybe it is best that way.) =)


Had more, but they were sideways! ugh!!

blessings
barbara jean
Now head on over to Kathleen's if you love white as much as I do. =)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the skull is a pelvis

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

When we were in Nepal, there was a praying mantis on a frame in the kids bedroom -- we had to leave and have the bellboy come shoo it away before my youngest son would even step back in the room again. He screams like a girl when he sees bugs. HA!

Those mushrooms are humongous. Hope you are having a great week. Tammy

Unknown said...

Wow, you sure find interesting things on your walks! It's like you were on another planet! Almost scary!

Light and Voices said...

Those mushrooms are certainly different.
Joyce M

Lululiz said...

Those mushrooms are gigantic!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Love the rusty iron, and those mushrooms have to be the biggest I've ever seen.