Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Inspiration & Ideas


This is Peggy.
Sweet owner of Cricket on the Hearth.
What a cute name!
And Peggy is a really sweet gal.
Her store is downtown Redmond, Oregon,
In what was the lobby of the old Redmond Hotel.
Complete with the motel desk as her check out area!


I was inspired by her ideas in her store.
I hope you will be inspired too.

Look at this display.
Glad to see someone else is crazy about clocks!

Peggy had cloche's all over the store,
with great ideas of things to put in them.
(Please click to enlarge photos)
How sweet and simple is this?
And have you ever seen music fabric?
Loved it!!!

This is an upside down jar,
being used as a cloche. Clever!

Oh I love little drawers!!!

Cute display ideas.

A cart on a cart.
(bottom one is black. Hard to see)



Little oil can in bag.
Peggy had cellophane bags with music paper,
and other goodies in them.
The possibilities are endless!!
(wait till you see what I am putting together!!)

Who would have thought to use a pedestal sink for display.
And love that old scale.

I'm joining these sweet ladies.
Please go check out all the other lovely and inspirational ideas.

Blessings

barbara jean

7 comments:

Honey at 2805 said...

Hi Barbara! Thanks for stopping by my new blog 2805. I have looked over a number of your posts and am so impressed by your art! Since I don't want to miss anything, I am becoming a friend and follower. Hoping you might do the same. I have a lot of "ins and outs" to learning about blogging plus my site sure needs a lot to tweeking, but I'm hoping to get there soon.
Hugs, Honey (real name: Barbara)

Dragonlady said...

Loved this post, I have been looking for cloche's but cant find anything I can afford, but now I have an inspiration to use and upside down jar as one....such a cute idea...thanks for sharing the inspiration today....
hugs
Brenda

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Thanks for the wonderful tour! I see so many things I would love to have!

Anonymous said...

What is it about Cloche's? I just adore them. All of your pictures are great. Thanks for sharing.

Have a good weekend.
Lisa

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Hi Barbara Jean~ I love all the cloche's!! They are just beautiful and so creative! Thank you for the tour and for sharing at Feathered Nest Friday! :)

Olive said...

Those cloches are fabulous. she is great at displays. Thanks for sharing this. Visiting from Common Ground.

VS said...

What a gorgeous little shop friend!! Thanks for sharing, I'm visiting from Common Ground & I love your blog!
Smiles,
Susie