Friday, November 26, 2010

Pink From Grandma's Trunk

These are a few more of the treasures I found in
the old little trunk I got a few months ago..
I call it Grandma's Trunk.

I'm thinking this scarf was probably a souvenir
brought home.
Maybe by a soldier for his wife.

oops. sideways.
These are vintage Our Daily Bread cards.
Also form Grandma's Trunk.

And a sweet little doll dress.
Not form Grandmas Trunk,
but it has been around for awhile and handmade.

Happy and Sweet Pink Saturday.
Thanks for hosting Beverly!!

Barbara Jean


✿ Hélène Flont ✿ said...

Très joli et émouvant!!

Happy PS!!
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble said...

Barbara Jean,
Everything is is pinkalicious but I really love the sweet doll dress! Just my colors!!


Debbie @ A Debbie-Dabble Christmas

Rebecca said...

Love the scarf with the year on it-I've got an old quilt with names and dates-that kinda stuff is neat!

KarenHarveyCox said...

What wonderful things. I love the dolls dress.

Happy Pink Saturday,


viridian said...

Thanks for sharing.
Happy Pink Saturday!

Lululiz said...

What a sweet little doll's dress!

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

HPS Barbara Jean....I love to find old treasures like the scarf and try to think about the person that wore it....What a sweet oubj dolls dress, too!

Gracie Jewellery said...

Happy Pink Saturday. Hey, I'm having a give away!

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said... grandmother had a daily bread box. Sweet memories! Thanks for sharing.

Marydon said...

Hubby's Mother had those little verses, also. Love treasures like yours.

Have a beautiful eve ~
TTFN ~ Marydon

Donnie said...

Everything is so lovely especially the last Victorian dress. Happy Pink Saturday.

Tete said...

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment! Love your post! Love your bio, too! I will be back to check you out more- can't wait to see your crafting and gift shop!
Hugs- Tete

Diane said...

Just stopping by to say hello, Barb! Hope you had a nice holiday.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Okinawa how cool is that! I love when I find a box or tin with neat stuf


Burlap Luxe said...

Thank you Barbara J
for your visit! I have not seen you in a while dear one! I too need to visit more often :)

Thank you for the encouragement!~

Lori Lynn said...

Love the doll dress!!
¸.*´¸.**´¨) ¸.**´¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.*´* LORI LYNN *

PS: I'm having a Holiday giveaway!!