Saturday, November 20, 2010

White Night at Funky Junk




I'm sharing my latest white finds.
Sweet little girls apron.

vintage white linens.
See the two pieces bottom left?
They are vintage cuffs.
It is the second pair I have found.
Anyone know about them?
Worn by the more upper class?
Too fancy up an outfit?
Sweet baby dresses and vintage lace

And white lace flowers.
Been making a lot of these!

I'm hanging out at Donna's tonight.
Go on over to see crafts, and lovely white treasures.

Blessings

barbara jean

6 comments:

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Barbara Jean!
Oh I love your beautiful finds. Maybe they wore the cuffs with a jacket to gussie it up!

I love all the little posies too.

hugs
Sissie

Unknown said...

Wonderful treasures abound! Hope you had a great vacation!

One Cheap B*tch said...

Great finds!

Jeanine

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Hey Barbara Jean, that is just amazing that you found something in a thrift store that you painted so many years ago. Surely someone else will snap it up and enjoy the beautiful handiwork.

Lots of lovely finds here in this post. I see that Sonya got to meet up with your for shopping and crafting. What fun!

Best wishes for the rest of your day. :) Tammy

Denise said...

Barbara Jean, How beautiful,so soft.Enjoyed gazing at your photos.Thanks

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh how pretty. Everything looks just fabulous. I love the cuffs. They were originally worn to take a plain simple dress and they would pin the lace cuffs to the sleeves, and sometimes even a lace collar to the neck and have a fancy dress for special occassions. When I was young we use to have pretty white starched cuffs and collars that we wore with sweathers. It gave our sweaters a layered look without all the bulk. Hugs, Marty