Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Our Vacation Outdoor Photos





Looking down at another viewpoint.
Pictures just cannot show the force of the water here.

I had to lean way out to get this pic.

This is at the top of the Falls.
Sure does not look like this bit of water could be the source
of the rumbling, roaring falls we saw and heard.


My sweet fella. =)


There were all kinds of little 'caves' on the trail.


How would you like to crawl down in that green much and mire?

Look what greeted us our first morning.
We opened the door, and there were
5 beatiful deer enjoying
breakfast within 30 feet of our front door.
It did not seem to bother them that we were there.
They just kept grazing, and occasionally
looked up to check on us.
What a wonderful way to start our week of vacation.

Blessings to all as you celebrate God's creation this day.

barbara jean

Please go see all the other outdoor Wednesday posts.

image146



10 comments:

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Wonderful photos! I love looking at waterfalls! There is such power in moving water. The deer must see lots of people not to be afraid.

Sonya Badgley said...

Hi Barb,
Such beautiful pictures of God's creation!
I had so much fun meeting you and your showing me around your wonderful store! I am coming back! It was fun running around with you to your shopping spots too! We'll have to do it again. I can't believe how much we have in common. You are a very sweet person, Barb.
Have a great week,dear.
Hugs,
Sonya

Unknown said...

wow, the deers and the waterfalls are beautiful! i love how captured the rush of water. must be delightful to see the deers in your front yard.:p

Vicki said...

These are WONDERFUL! I just love them. Such beautiful shots. The falls are magnificent. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Wonderful photos! I love how close you were to the deer! I get them here a lot but so far away that they don't photograph that well.

LindyLouMac said...

Calling by from News From Italy via this week's Outdoor Wednesday, oh my goodness those waterfall shots are amazing.

HollyC said...

Hi Barbara Jean! Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos! The waterfall is stunning. I can just imagine how loud and wonderful it must have been! Happy Outdoor Wednesday.
~Holly

pam said...

What a great post. My husband and I love to wander on vacations and find waterfalls. Fun that the deer didn't spook.

Anonymous said...

hello there thanks for your grat post, as usual ((o:

Vintage Linen Treasures said...

Beautiful photos! What a magical place. It looks so cool and fresh and clean. Sounds like you had such a nice time.
Patricia :o)