Monday, February 6, 2012

Back from Vacation..with TREASURES!!!

 We just got back from vacation.....
a whole week of antiquing!!
See all those boxes?? I will be showing those treasures a bit at a time.....
 This old, old and small and very cool accordian stayed at the mall it was in.
Just too much $ for me to buy it, but.... enjoy the pics anyway.
 cool huh??
 Here is a purchase we made, but could not fit in our van.
 We found not just one old kitchen stove in this luscious cream and green.....
 but two!!!
 We will go soon to pick them up, on a sunny day when my sweet fella can play golf too.
so... till then, you will just have to see pics of them.
See you soon!!
(did I gross you out like I did my husband?
No worries. It was clean) =)

blessings
barbara jean
joining in with Angie at


9 comments:

Rebecca Nelson said...

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA No gross out here! If you'd been sitting on it, maybe! :) :) :)

Can't wait to see everything you will do with your fabo finds!

LOVE THOSE STOVES!

xoRebecca

Cindy said...

Wow, Barbara Jean, you found some real treasures! I LOVE those stoves, and in such sweet colors.

peggy aplSEEDS said...

a whole week! sounds wonderful! thanks for sharing!
hugs,
peggy aplSEEDS

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

Hi Barbara Jean,
I came across your blog at Knick of Time. I've been reading through several of your posts as well as tutorials and I am hooked! I am your newest follower.

Betty said...

Oh I love antiquing, can't wait to see more of what you have stashed in those boxes. I'm having a valentine Love Story linky party this week, would love for you to stop by and maybe share your own love story. Warm Hugs,

Teri said...

Oh my goodness! Melissa Bove was singing your praises on her blog and holy cow she was right!! Your blog is fabulous and I'm becoming a follower! Can't wait to go through all your back posts!! You'll be seeing more of me!!! LOL!
Teri

pooky said...

That had to be the best vacation ever!!! I'll sure have to that when I go on vacation! What wonderful finds!!

Jennifer said...

What an incredible way to have a holiday! I love your finds (even the one you didn't bring home).

Diane Mars said...

Wow thats some fantastic Vintage Treasures! Hugs, Diane