Friday, February 17, 2012

A little of This and That Newness.

 New kitchen displays.
We've been changing things around,
and adding new merchandise every day.

 interesting find. no idea what it was for.
 close up of lovely rust.
You know how I love rust. =)
 A 'new' and simple coffee grinder...
hmmm. to nest, or not to nest??
That is the question.
 And this is on side of coffee grinder.
Price???
 apeaking of nests..
can you picture one in this??
or this?? Love these old leather cases.
Stay tuned!!

Thanks for visiting.

blessings and happy Friday
barbara jean

6 comments:

xspammie said...

would love the coffee grinder if you are thinking of selling it
Pam

Jennifer said...

Oh how I'd love to come and wander your store, I know it'd take hours with all the details of everything!

Unknown said...

Love that board in the first picture. Is it an old cutting board? Oh, I bet it is a box side.

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

You have such beautiful old things in your store. Too bad I don't live close enough to go shopping! :(

Carole said...

Great booth! and I think it's 15 pounds??? but what do I know?
your newest follower.

Carole

Karen / The Well Seasoned Nest said...

Hi Barbara Jean - Was checking out some new blogs and found yours - love your nests! A commonality we share :)

Will be back to visit soon....