Monday, April 2, 2012

Another Mystery Item & Other Treasures-UPDATE!!!

 Here are some new rustic treasures for you to see.
(Can you see I am still lovin' that sewing machine for my photos??)
UPDATE BELOW
 This unique piece. Another "do not know what it is" goody.
Those places at the top where it looks like something is broken?
it is made that way. you can see the mold seams on it. 
what is it? any ideas???
 Then this kitchen goodie.....seen better days,
 but still so totally cool.....
(if you love rust like I do.) =)
You can right click on the pics to see them better....
I think things like this would look cute in potted plants.
You know how I love unique.
(oh oh!! You could even use it for a little soil turner!!)
then click review a couple of times and it will get HUGE!! 
The other 2 pieces in top pic are a sprinkler bottle top,
and a jar opener. Have a cute idea for the jar opener.
stay tuned.
UPDATE ON FOOD CHOPPER:
FOUND IT ONLINE FROM $29-$55!!!!!
WHO WOULDA THOUGHT??
HOW ABOUT $10 FOR THIS ONE..YOU CLEAN. =)

Happy Monday every one.
blessings
barbara jean



and




4 comments:

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

Oh Yes, I am a fellow Rust Lover! It's "Character or as the NEW MORE EXPENSIVE DESCRIPTION calls it PATINA"!!! We have to pay dearly for PATINA!!!
I still think MAYBE something is missing on your first GOODIE? not broken off but it would fit WITH SOMETHING?
Everything that followed you home, WOULD HAVE followed me home too!!!
Have a Happy Easter Week,
Big Hugs,
Donna

Jennifer said...

Love your finds and that sewing machine is fantastic! I love finding new uses for old items!

Revi said...

Not sure what it is, but it's cool! At first I thought it was a wall mounted TP holder, but it's probably too old for that.
Let us know what you find out about it!
-Revi

foreverdecorating said...

Mystery item. My guess would be that it was the base that held a small vanity mirror. What would I do with it? I would find a frame that fit and use velcro on the back of the frame edge to the two tabs and make it a frame holder.