Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pink Saturday

 Some Pink for you Pink Saturday visitors.
some cards I did with stencils to look like watercolor flowers.
Pink hankies and jewelry

 Some doilies in creams and pinks
a cute little girls apron

and new at my place....
Betty Lou's Boutique soaps,
 and soon to come lotions and candles.

Happy Pink Saturday everyone.
barbara jean


Aledia said...

What lovely pinks! I wasn't able to join pink Saturday today but I'm happy to visit those who did!

I LOVE homemade soaps, I'm sure they will do well for you.

Have a wonderful evening!

Aledia @ Plum Perfect

Blooming Rose Musings said...

Thank you for stopping by. Your watercolor cards are beautiful and all your pinks so lovely.

Little Miss Maggie said...

I love pink too.

Marpet said...

Very nice blog you have,thanks for sharing!:)

Mrs Sarah Coller said...

I love your pretty pinks...have a wonderful week!