Thursday, April 26, 2012

New Treasures and Vignette

 just a  peek at a few things I picked up
that cool old brass cup is from Portland Oregon....
just 100 miles from us. A souvenir cup I think.
 here is an old, and very unique razor.
I'm going to check it out.
It was made in Portland Or too. very cool!
And here is a new little vignette for the store.
I saw the shade idea somewhere,
and gave it my own look....
Bird nest and treasures....

Hope you will all have a great weekend.

blessings
barbara jean

5 comments:

Lululiz said...

Sweet vignette, you can't ever go wrong with a bird's nest I think.

Little Miss Maggie said...

I love the lampshade cloche. Looks great with the nest inside.

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

Great finds Barbara Jean! I love the cup and razor. Your vignettes are always so pretty.

Have a great weekend.
Pam

Katalina Jewelry said...

Sweet little vingnette, Barbara Jean!

She Uses Her Words said...

Love, love the shade vignette! You are remarkably clever Barbara!
xo, Karen