Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Bit of Pink Heaven Creativity.....




Ele, at
has some wonderful fun going on at her place.
She put out an Artist Call...
here are some details from her post:

"Each month I will feature five artists. 
I will send out a package of Heavenly Bits, (crafting supplies chosen by me), to each featured artist, and they will create an item (or items) using the supplies.
Items created for A Heavenly Bit of Design, will be featured during a specific week of each month." 

So, I signed up, and about a month ago I received 
the package of cool supplies pictured above...
(besides the wonderful supplies Ele sent,
there was some Paris stamped ribbon from 


I've been working on my little project....
and it is finished.

Monday is show and tell day..so I hope you will 
come back to see what I have made. =)

And it is not too late to sign up to have some fun yourself. 

blessings all
barbara jean



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see what you made! Be back Monday.