Monday, July 16, 2012

New Treasures



Not much time for blogging these days.
.but I will show you some of my latest finds.
See that black iron 'basket' the shoe forms are in??
I think it is a part of an old stove...
love it as a basket.
Here is a sweet piece of furniture.
 I get to decide whether to paint it or leave it.

And how about a wheelbarrow full of 'junk'.
Good ol' rusty junk.
My kind of fun!!

and love this 6 drawer file.
but my FAVE find was this typewriter.
Bought it cause I love the color, and knew it would sell well.
But now I found out it is worth over $200!!!
That made that blue even prettier than before. =)

Blessings on your week everyone.

barbara jean
Don't forget our
 Aug 4th.  9-4

5 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Great finds. Love the blue of that typewriter. The dresser would look great in a farmhouse. And the cubbie- drawers perfect for a desk set. Have a great week. Tammy

Lynn-Teacupstitches said...

Lots of wonderful found treasures Barbara Jean~!
The blue typewriter is so unique and those rusty old wheelbarrows make really cute garden planters!
Smiles,
Lynn

Crafty Loops said...

Oh my word Barbara Jean, you got gorgeous goodies here. I love the type writing and the cabinet would be getting a greyish seaside white wash if it was mine. But my favourite thing has to be the tiny 6 drawer cabinet. I'm trying to get my hands on similar myself but they are either way out of my price range or not quite right....... I'll find one eventually. Beautiful finds. Lee x

savvycityfarmer said...

wish we were neighbors ...

Okio B Designs said...

Wonderful finds. I love those shoe forms but you are right, that blue typewriter is the best!

Jeanine