Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Yummy White Finds

Recent buying trip at Portland Expo center,
and shops on the way home.
Love this chippy white scale...

Got this big sign.....fun.....simple...

and this screen door with a round top.
First I have ever seen.
Just had to have it!

And from other shopping trips:
 Sweet creamy ornate little comb,
with it's own case.
 piano keys from a little 12" play piano.
And this funnel.
White enamel, with perfect chippiness.

I'm joining Kathleen at
 Faded Charm
 for White Wednesday.
Thanks for hosting Kathleen!!

blessings all
barbara jean

13 comments:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Oh wow, that door is fantastic....I love it! great find!

Tymes Past said...

Love the screen door!!!

chateau chic said...

LOVE, Love, Love that screen door with the rounded top! That's a terrific find.
I'm happy to be a new follower, Mary Alice

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

I love all of your finds, Barbara Jean! Looks like a great day!

Shopgirl said...

First I love it all, but the round top screen door is amazing. Are you going to put it on etsy? I hope you are having a great summmer, your finds are so cool? Hugs, mary

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Happy WW Barb.Wonderful finds - love them all:)I was lucky too and found some beautiful treasures.
Have a great day.
Hugs,
Marie

Little Miss Maggie said...

Love that screen door and the scale. Just divine!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

LOVE that screen door!!

Okio B Designs said...

I've said it before and I will say it again: you always find the BEST stuff!!!!!

Jeanine

Lynn-Teacupstitches said...

I LOVE all your chippy shabby treasures Barbara Jean!
Especially that unique door WOW!!
The scale has my perfect shade of green on the front :-)
xoCheers,
Lynn

Tara said...

Great finds.
Please pop over and visit,I'm having a giveaway..xx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Good Morning Barbara Jean..I am playing catch up and having fun doing it!! Thanks for sharing all the Little Treasures you have found.
I've posted your darling tag on my blog at last. I truly have been enjoying it's message. Enjoy your week.

must love junk said...

Such fun treasures!! I'm loving the sign, and the piano keys are so unusual!!
Susan