Monday, July 30, 2012

Coming Events



This coming weekend, my friends and I are having another 
We have 13 wonderful vendors signed up with vintage goods, Creative art, and some Frenchy French too.
Take a look  at some of these treasures.....
Beautiful cabinet with window door.....




 

Photo 
game pieces and other treasures for the creative person.
We will also have wonderful shabby furniture, French decor, handmade aprons....with style....
and several booths of vintage and antique treasures. 
There will also be treats made by my granddaughter.
 Proceeds go toward her college fund...
Location:

Treasures from the Heart
90034 Prairie Rd
Eugene, Oregon
Aug 4th  9-4

Regular store hours Thurs-Sat 12-6.




That same weekend is the
Just a mile from us.....Please check out their website for more info.

Hope you will make it out to both!!

blessings
barbara jean

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

That sounds like so much fun! I would love to be there, but alas I'm too far away! Have fun!

Lululiz said...

Looks like its going to be a rather good event. I love those game pieces.

Blomkje en Wenje said...

I hope you have a good sale!

Hugs, Pietrik

Unknown said...

Looks like it will be a ton of fun!

Kátia said...

I would love to be there to get beautiful treasures :)

Blessings from Cindy said...

Hi Barb~
It is my birthday on Saturday and I plan on being there! I missed the last one and can't wait to see all the goodies for sale. See you then!
Blessings,
Cindy

Tina Schiefer said...

Girls will be descending upon the store on Thursday!!! Can't be there for the BIG sale, but will have a trailer in tow to pickup a long awaited treasure.... :-)

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh this sounds like so much fun...Wishing you great luck!

Carol

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

Well, darn! Oklahoma is a tad far from Eugene, Oregon. It it weren't, I'd be there in a heartbeat. Looks like a great event and I hope that it exceeds your wildest expectations!