Monday, September 24, 2012

Brass Numbers Patina


Remember these numbers I showed you last week??
They were bright shiny new brass numbers..
I put them in an old pan,
added my secret potion....=)

and look how they turned out.
Like?????? Well, you know what a sharhing person I am,
so my 'secret' potion is not really a secret.
Here is the link on how to rust and patina new things.


Here is another treasure I used the same 'potion' on.
This is a padlock my sweet fella took apart for me.
(I just wanted to see what the insides looked like).
These turned out differently because they were a
different kind of metal. So fun to play.=)

Enjoy, and please feel free to email me if you have any questions.
I'm on FB too. 

I'm joining Tutorial Tuesday......lots of fun ideas there!!

Hope Studios
Blessings
barb




2 comments:

Sweet Peas said...

Thanks for sharing the secret potion ;) The letters turned out great, I love those colors. New follower to your blog :)

The Feathered Nest said...

The result is just beautiful Barb!!! I love them...hope you are doing so good sweet friend, hugs and love, Dawn