Tuesday, September 18, 2012

White Wednesday Pumpkin and More

 I have good news..and bad news.....
 The good news is...I got this terrific metal box.....
for only $1.00.
 look at all the ways it could be used for display.
cubbies to set things in, and a little shelf on top....
sideways, it has cute little shelves....
 another way to have cubbies.....
Bad news ...the guy emailed me and said it was not supposed to be sold. =(
wah, wah, wah!!!! (he had my email cause his wife is a customer at my store...)
His wife sold it by accident and it goes with some mechanics stuff.
`````````````````````````
enough bad news: good news....
I got another pumpkin done.
I think Ilike it the very best...
but then I think I say that with each one. =)
(made by my Mom)
Some crinkle seam binding, and some bling.
  
and here it is in a little vignette.
and here is just a silly little idea..
an old tool belt with crow and pumpkin in it.
You can make anything Fall just by adding some fun!!

Hope you are all having a great week.

blessings
barb
I'm joining Kathleen at White Wednesday.
A fun place to visit if you like white!! 

7 comments:

Tina said...

aaawwww, I love that silly little idea. So cute.
T

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

Oh, noes! That was the bestest box! Bet the wife was in trouble for a little while. I know you hate to give it up.

Another pretty pumpkin! I've got the fabric waiting and have been thinking about making one. Does that count? :-)

Tete said...

Sorry about the box, but love all your fun ideas. Cute.

Lynn said...

Did you take the box back? I might have said, "What box?"
Love the lacy pumpkin! Do you start with a real pumpkin or a plastic one?

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Oh no! Did you sell it back for twice the price? What sweet pumpkins and I love the decorated tool belt.

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

Love your black and white display. The pumpkin i beautiful and I am crazy about banners. I'm so sorry about the box, you didn't say if you gave it back or not. Bless you heart.

cindy@stitches

Unknown said...

I just adore the old tool belt with the pumpkin and crow...how cute!