Tuesday, September 25, 2012

White Wednesday.....French Books


So LOVE these shabby "white" books...
Cannot speak a word of French, 
but they are so perfectly aged......
Here are some pics from one.....
love the graphics ....
isn't it great????

Made a little tea bag rose sample for a gal who
 wants to do 250 little boxes as gifts at her wedding...
with my tea bag roses on them!!!! So fun!!
We are having a 'tea bag rose making party' this week at the shop.
Not sure how she will choose to do them,
so stay tuned......

 ....I so want one of these cubby thingies...
not so fancy, or big....and does not have to have removable drawers...
I'm easy to please......My sweet fella was with me when I saw it.
Hoping he will 'surprise' me with one.....
(not....but he is great and I love him anyway.) =)
I actually have old fence boards....and the ability and tools to make one...
just not the time. =(
I did have the time to take a quick pic of some 
of the ironstone creamers and gravy boats we have at the shop. 
Bits of this and that.....=)

Blessings all.
Joining Kathleen for White Wednesday..


3 comments:

Gypsea Nurse said...

Barbara Jean~
Love, love, love your French books....
Being a book lover I don't know if I could ever part with them if I owned them!
Beautiful!
Smiles~
Cat

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Such wonderful French books! And wow, your tea bag rose is so pretty - you will have your hands full making so many.
Happy WW (last one - boo hoo)!

Bee said...

Hee Barbara Jean,
I so love your pics AND the way you write about your husband/boyfriend.

I really want to make some of your tutorials, but I have to put al these brocante slowly in our house. I do not want to risk a divorce ;-)

Bless,
Bianca