Monday, June 1, 2009


Three or More Tuesday



Three or More Tuesday second time around tuesday
Three or more Tuesday

See Tam, at Gypsy Corner for more 3 or mores




Oh, too many treasures, not enough time!!

I'm doing two posts in one again this week..

Here are my 3 or more:

3 or more drawers..


I got this at my brother's garage sale
(I had pre-sale privileges, and, name your own price!
Don't worry, I was fair!!)

I'm not sure what it was originally,
but it has been used as a tool box,
which is evident by all the grease on it.

And not too long ago i saw the exact same thing that
someone was using for silver ware, and linens.
(a bit cleaned up of course).
What are the chances that i would find the same thing?



And here are 3 or more lamp shades.
For some reason i have this thing about these little lamp shades,
all cute and trimmed up with beads and fringe.
But wait till you see what i am doing with them!!
Your gonna' love it!



And here are 3 of the 25 Bingo cards i got.
They just intrigued me.
They are 9X10", which is larger
than your average bingo card.
Any ideas what to do with them???





second time around tuesday
And here is my Second Time Around Tuesday.
go on over to Dianes,
at "a picture is worth a thousand words"
for more second time around posts.


Isn't she beautiful??
I got her for a mere $5.00 at the flea market yesterday.



She's about 12" tall, and will fit right in at the store,
in the new *Cream area we are working on.

Here's another angle.



And here she is from the front.
Love the idea of time spent and a peaceful moment nurturing.
(Be sure to click on her for all the detail.
She is so lovely).

*If you love cream decor, be sure to visit
Dream in Cream
You will absolutely fall in love with her pics.


Be sure to thank our wonderful hosts for these two events.

Blessings and thanks for coming by,
Barbara Jean

22 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh wow! you find the greatest things!!
Hugs, Lisa

The Rustic Victorian said...

Oh great treasures and medical cabinet! I have a real weekness for thing with little drawers. Thanks for stopping by my place!
Marcie

ellen b said...

Love the cabinet with all those drawers!! The lady is very lovely, too! Happy 2nd time around...

Lori E said...

Hi. Yes I did link up with mr. Linky. Something is seriously wrong with that guy. He hasn't worked properly in weeks. I was number 3 on the list. Now the list and sign in section has disappeared again.

Lori E said...

Sorry I got so involved in the Mr. Linky debacle that I forgot to comment on you cool find. From an old pharmacy for holding kidney plasters. To bad it got greasy. If you clean it up and it has a grease smell to it just put cheap ground coffee in the drawers for a while then dump them out. Works for any smelly stuff like drawers and boxes too,

Lana G! said...

Fabulous finds! The bingo cards would be great put in picture frames in a game room. Love them

Allidink said...

Ooo! I can't wait to see what's coming with the lamp shades! Great statue! It's really sweet :)

All the best,
Allison

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Barbara Jean. Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I love all your 2nd hand treasures. (I especially love the bingo cards. I would use them in my art like crazy!!!) I look forward to meeting you again on many more Tuesdays!!

Karen
My Desert Cottage

Chandy said...

All of those are lovely, Barb! That lady has a very real look to her. Great find!

Mary said...

Wow, what neat finds! Love the tool chest!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Barbara Jean, I am so intrigued with that little cabinet. I have one sort of similar that was from a garage and had spark plugs and things in little drawers. I think yours is very cool. I put shells in the drawers of mine.

And I love those lampshades and am anxious to see what you do with them!

And that statue! What a deal! She is beautiful. :-)

Happy Second Time Around Tuesday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

bj said...

I LOVE that tool chest thingy...it will be so cute when you get it fixed up!!And the bingo cards!! O, I love numbers..anything graphic. How would they looked framed..wide white mats and wide black frames?
The mother and child are just beautiful!

Kitty Scraps said...

Good Morning Miz Barbara Jean,
I just came over from Miz Diane's. You certainly have some lovely treasures! I love your little cabinet with all the drawers, how cool is that! And the lady statue is very pretty too.

KayC. said...

She is beautiful, what a great find! Thak you for sharing.

Candy said...

Awesome find on the statue, she is so lovely.
And same bug bit me on the small lamp shade thing...can't wait to see what you do with them and I hope I can share the idea.

B4...box with 4 drawers...B-I-N-G-O!

Enjoyed your share today,
Candy

Crystal said...

All these are wonderful treasures, but the drawers are fantastic. I've found that viewing others treasures on here has made me more aware of items when I'm scouring stores, etc., for precious treasures! Thanks for sharing.

Cass @ That Old House said...

Great finds! Love the little chest, and the statue, and I wonder what you have planned for the little lamp shades???
Cass

Unknown said...

That cabinet is amazing! Loving it!

Unknown said...

The lamp shades are pretty. The figurine is very very pretty. Great finds!!

Skoots1moM said...

love love love the statue
thanx for sharing

Lady Katherine said...

I love the lady! Great price! I love the cabinet, love to see what you are going to do with it!

sepiadreams said...

Lots and Lots of goodies...Lucky girl!!! Hugzzz...Tiina....