Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Anyone know why? SOLVED!



Anyone know why sometimes the pictures get really big on the screen (when clicked on) and other times just get a little bigger?
I have not changed anything on my blog or pics.

I like for them to get really big so you can see details for crafting.

I loaded the top pics just so I have some pretties when you read, and to check to see how big they get.

blessings and thanks for the help.

Barbara Jean

(these two pics used to go full screen, and now I see only half screen.) ?? wonder why??

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

FOOTNOTE: Answer found

Pat said:

"Have you reset your camera to take better quality pics? I find that
when I set my digital to a higher quality of pics the file is smaller to hold more images I guess.
"


I have reset my camera lately, so I think that is the problem solved. If on my tutorials the pics cannot be seen well enough, I will change my camera back.

thanks to all who tried to help.

bj


Free Signature Generator

13 comments:

Nancy's Notes said...

Oh Barbara, wish I could help! I arrange my pictures and they all come out in one row! Hope you figure it all out!

Nancy

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Barb, I'm not sure. But when you upload your pictures when you are creating your post do you click on the "x-large" or "large" at the bottom of the picture once they have downloaded to your post? This always sizes mine.
Hope that helps.
Yvonne

Unknown said...

I have no clue but I sure like the creations. They are gorgeous.

Have a great week.
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Have you reset your camera to take better quality pics? I find that when I set my digital to a higher qty of pics the file is smaller to hold more images I guess.
I'm not sure if this is the problem for you but it was for me.
Pat

Victoria said...

I am having major problems, my uploaded pics show up in Html code and when I tried to add a link it highlighted my entire post so I'm giving up for now!!! Tooooo frustrating!

Your pictures are gorgeous, you're so clever!

Anonymous said...

I am not a computer genius by any means so you will probably want to verify what I am saying but I think it has to do with the original size that you saved the picture. THe few the pixels the smaller the picture will be when clicked on to enlarge. Does that even make sense----

Love your pictures of your goodies whether big or small!

blessings
mary

Firecracker Kid said...

Glad you got that figured out BJ. Those handmades are lovely. I like:)

Sandi said...

I had this same problem some time ago Barbara. Your pictures have to be a certain size before they will enlarge. Sometimes I make sure they are and other times I don't.lol. (Mainly because I am on dialup and I have to load lower resolution pictures)

Check out this link:

http://beadlust.blogspot.com/2009/03/how-to-make-your-photos-click-to.html

Hugs~

Anonymous said...

Barb, same thing has been happening to me. I think it's blogger, not us, not our cameras.

It's bugging me too because I like them to get really large when clicked on.

I really don't think it's our cameras because we can't both be suddenly having the same problem and if our pics enlarged before and we haven't changed our camera settings, I think we have to blame blogger! It's always grouchy lately!

Diane

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Technology and gadgets are beyond my comprehension. Your photos look great to me and all your creations are simply fabulous. Have a wonderful day! :) Tammy

Carol............. said...

I just love those cards!

Hope you can figure out the problem with the photos. I think it has to do with the original photo's pixels
...the bigger the pixels that bigger the picture....hmmmm, something like that........not much help here, huh? LOL

Lisa said...

I just know mine do go bigger. It does have to do with the size of pixels you use to begin with. HOw to change that I have NO clue! Good luck!
Hugs, Lisa

Jonny J Petros said...

Love your cards with the envelopes very pretty. Have a great day Jonny