Thursday, April 8, 2010

WOOOO WHOOOO!! Pic Size info




My last post I asked why my pics were only half as big when you click on then as they had been previously.

You can see that post for some of the answers.

But, Jackie, gave me the best news of all! (Maybe some of you knew this but I did not).
If you click once and it is half screen, then click again and it gets really big. I mean R E A L L Y BIG!
You can even see if I did not dust that day. =)

So, good news to all you crafters who are trying to see how I do things. Besides free tutorials on my side bar, now you can get giant economy size pics of my every day posts!!

Thanks all for coming by.

Oh, for those of you who have asked, I will be doing a tutorial on the Ps 139 jars soon. Just have to get to my craft table!!

In the middle of it all now!
Going into crafting withdrawal!!

Blessings

barbara jean

PS Go HERE for new pics of the store.

Free Signature Generator

7 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Barbara, I just LOVE your altered bottle!!!! I would love to make some of these for my little antique space, it is just beautiful sweet friend, hugs and love, Dawn

vintage tickled pink said...

barb i'm so glad to see your room of treasures looks as bad as mine. my brother actually asked me if i wanted him to call A&E for me....can you believe how it overtakes us all. haha diane

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

Hi Barbara, I just stopped by to tell you that I'm having another drawing for my 60th followers. It will be next Saturday, check with me.

Hugs
Cindy@stitches

Vintage Linen Treasures said...

Ooo! I didn't know this. I'll have to check it out. I clicked on your photo. The bottle is beautiful (and I see that you DID dust in this picture. he he he)
Patricia :o)

Denise Marie said...

Barbara Jean, love your bloggie bling!!

I should make the Psalm bottles for my prayer partners. Be ye careful those craft withdrawals are painful. lol

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

Hello Barbara ~I've truly missed my visits, but little by little I'm catching up.
Although last month was difficult with our loses a new month has brought new hope.
I poured myself a cup of tea and read a spell...
With the temps getting warmer and spring in the air...it lets me know it's time to clean and organize too. The outdoors has me more excited then the indoors.
Seeing spring blooms popping up everywhere has me looking forward to applying the inspirational palette of colors into a few DIY decorations and gifts, with a little baking/cooking in between.
Don't you love the aroma that fills the air during this season?
It's definitely invigorating.

Hope to see you soon.
Sweet wishes,
Sara

Roseny Crisp said...

Bárbara tenho uma pergunta a fazer...
Voce sabe me dizer qual o nome do produto que
tranfere fotografia para o tecido?
Existe algum site que eu possa comprar esse produto?
Desde ja agradeço.
Forte abraço.
♥♥
Barbara got a question ...
You know you tell me what the name of the product
then transfer the photo to the fabric?
Is there any site that I can buy this product?
Thanks in advance.
Sincerely
♥♥