Friday, April 2, 2010

Sweet Pink & and a Project For You


Some pink treasures from our latest garage sale outing.

I'm keeping an eye out for pretty tea cups.....


And tea pots.....

because we are going to start having Tea & Treats at the store!!!

I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!

We will just have 3 or 4 little tables set up,
and only serve two at each table, for lack of space.
It will just be tea, and a pre wrapped muffin or ?,
due to a non certified kitchen on the premises.
That's OK.
We're gonna' have ball anyway!


And here is my most fave
(and most expensive) tea pot.
I fell in love with this and had to have it,
even though it was much more than I usually spend.
Isn't it beautiful?


OH MY WORD!!

What are these?
They are certainly not pink!!


But if you take those,
and this...

and these...

You get this!!!

Yes, my mini match boxes with mini tea bag roses
have turned pink!


I'm lovin' the change in color!


That is it for today.

Besides a wonderful Pink Saturday,
I hope you all have a Blessed Easter,
as we celebrate out risen Lord!!

Barbara jean


Thanks Beverly, and Donna, for hosting.


Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special


16 comments:

Funky Junk Interiors said...

Sooo sweet! I love your teabag roses on anything and they're especially sweet on your boxes. :)

Thanks for linking this up to SNS!
FJ Donna

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Ohhh, I'm just drooling over all this lovely china and those adorable little matchboxes!!

Hope you and your family have a wonderful and blessed Easter!

Happy PS!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Catharina Maria said...

You have a great Pink Post this Saturday !
And beautiful pink treasure's !
Have a wonderful Easter weekend !
Love from the Netherlands , Rini

madge1967 said...

Hey Barbara!
I wanted to let you know if you go to a thrift shop you can get many tea cup and saucers!
Melissa
I do and I make wonderful things out of them!

Dorthe said...

Hi Barbara Jean,
You know I love you tiny matchboxex in pink, with your lovely roses on.
And your pink teapot is a gorgeus piece, I collect too,-maybe I should show some one day!!!
Hugs Dorthe

Regina said...

Love the teacups. Beautiful projects and pinkies Barb.

Happy Pink Saturday and a blessed Easter!

Regina

Old Time Cindy said...

Oh having tea sounds so fun! Barbara Jean, I admire you for your wonderful ideas and for your creativity. And energy, too!
Blesiings,
Cindy

Sherry from Alabama said...

How lovely! Wishing you a happy Pink Saturday and blessed Easter.

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

Robin said...

I just love the romantic look of your pink matchboxes! Hope you and yours have a very wonderful Easter!

Take Care - Robin

Unknown said...

You're such a clever gal Barb.
I bet those tea parties wil be fun, fun, fun. My mom has a collection of over 75 cups and saucers, all very pretty.

Marilyn said...

What pretty, pretty things today! Your favorite teapot is gorgeous. Wish I lived close by--I'd be stopping in for tea. Thanks for sharing. ♥♫

CC said...

How very beautiful it all is. I love the teapots and tea cup...and ooooo, those tiny roses and matchboxes. How gorgeous..I love,love,love them.I just know you'll have fun with the teas at your store..what great fun.
Happy Pinks..and have a most wonderous Easter.

Susan said...

You certainly have some nice finds from the garage sales! I love the teapots and the cup and saucer!!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

The tea cup and tea pots are to die for!! Happy Easter!!
Debbie

Lisa said...

ooooohh!! I love it all!! Great little flowers!!
Happy Pink Saturday!!
Happy Easter!
Hugs, Lisa

Bella's Rose Cottage said...

Hi Barbara Jean,
Thes little match boxes are so pretty, I had to do a double take when I realized the roses where the tea bags.. Gorgeous! Bella