Monday, April 5, 2010

Two Tuesday Tutes, Threes and Scores





I have not had much time for crafting, or for doing new posts lately, but I do just HAVE to share with you again, my friend Diane's blog. (Diane Knott's Musings)

She has been doing the sweetest tags, now butterflies, and lavender sachets.
I'm linking you to the butterfly tutorial, but please take time to stroll through the rest of her blog from time to time. You will be amazed at the beauty of her work, and blessed by her willingness to share.

And here is a little something from me, for those who have not seen it before.
It is a tutorial on my mini teabag roses.



Fun finds and two more mores:
Basket of buttons and goodies, only two dollars!


Souvenir spoons.
I never even thought about having these in different countries.
But this batch I got had several from other lands.

Thanks for joining me today for these special events.
Please go check out these lovely blogs and see more goodies.

blessings on your day

barbara jean


 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/
Photobucket

second time around tuesday

12 comments:

Jennifer Juniper said...

Those roses are lovely! Tea bags? I never would have guessed :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you, sweet Barbara Jean! I have more ideas up my sleeve too!
Have a fun day! Hope that shop is all put back together!
Hugs,
Diane

Creations By Cindy said...

Thanks for the share. Be blessed. Cindy

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Hi Barbara Jean, I love your tea bag roses! Thanks for sharing how you made them!
Have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Julia

Nancy's Daily Dish said...

p/s come enter my giveaway for a $100 gift certificate if you've not already.

Nancy's Daily Dish said...

Beautiful...I didn't realize they were tea bag roses until you said so!

Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

absolutely delightful! I can't wait to make these little tea bag pretties! I hopped over from A Soft Place to Land and am so happy that I did. Please accept my invitation to drop in at my place one day this week when you get a moment. I have become a follower and I hope you'll do the same. until later...

Charmingdesigns said...

Hi Barbara Jean, We are packing up, were going to move to Calif. this summer so I've been really bad about visiting everyone. Thanks for coming by.

Marina Capano said...

Hi!!! Nice to meet you! you have a nice blog!

Lovely post!

visit me anytime!!!

xoxo

the old white house said...

Those are so pretty, I can't wait to try them! Theresa

Janee said...

Hi Barbara Jean,
What lovely treasures you have discovered. And your tea rose boquet is just beautiful!
~Janee

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Beautiful roses...thanks for coming to NTT!

Blessings,
Linda