Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Decorating in Red....

 You do not have to have a lot of patriotic 'stuff'
to decorate for 4th of July.
Just gather up an red, white, and blue treasures
you have.....
 some ideas.....little box filled with red, pot holder, sewing notions, a blue cup.
 Cute sign by one of my store vendors.
 Love this picture......
 hmmm. this looks like we have game night going....
not so..they just happened to be colors I needed.
blessings everyone.
barbara jean

want to see more red??
go on over to Rednesday!!
Rednesday

8 comments:

Aledia said...

Gorgeous displays with lots of lovely red, white & blue! Thanks for sharing!

Have a wonderful night!
(hugs)
Aledia @ Plum Perfect

Anonymous said...

Love Red white and blue stuff.
I especially love red accents.

Visits With Mary said...

Love all your 'old' reds. Vintage is the best!! So glad you stopped by my blog..I'm your newest follower. See you again soon!

Diann said...

A wonderful red/white/blue vignette!Everything looks great.

Little Miss Maggie said...

Love that tool box!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I have the same red lantern that I spy in one of your photos -- bought it here at the Friday Market. Our tv room is filled with red. Have a great weekend. Tammy

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Just love all the red!! A lot of it would go well in my Kitchen!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Love all the photos..The red, white, and blue are my fav..son's in the military ! ! !.
Enjoy