Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Time to catch up......Finds.....

 I love this!!!!! talk about unique.
First I thought it was a miniature stove replica....
but then figured out it is an old, old lantern.
This is my fave piece right now.
about 7" high. A great conversation piece.
(I'm looking for just the right pic
of two old guys for that hole.) what do you think??
 old rusty cage. a replica...but still cool.
 love this....green...rust....unique.
 I think it is the top to an old pencil sharpener.
 
the  green 'pencil sharpener' in a vignette.

 
 keys....sold....
 silver....anyone know what this little fork or spoon were for?

 and more silver.....anyone have the initials H.W.?

thanks for coming by.
I'm trying to get caught up with all my finds to show you this week.
so stay tuned for more.
blessings
barbara jean



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The "pencil sharpener" is a retractable clothes line. The handle wand up the rope. Hope this helps.

She Uses Her Words said...

What a great post! So much to look at. I never would have guessed that the top picture is a lantern.
Love the silverware, especially the little ones!
xoxo, Karen

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

Great finds Barbara Jean! I sure love my crate and blocks that I bought the other day when I was in with Heather. :)

Have a great week!
Pam

Susan said...

I thought that the top picture was a little stove myself at first. I would have never guessed a lantern!