Monday, June 4, 2012

Look Look!! Time for a Celebration!!!



  LOOK LOOK LOOK!!!
we are celebrating!!!
4 years blogging!!
1,000 followers!!
1400 posts!!!!
and
4 years since we opened our store!!
 is this fun or what??

First of all....many many thanks
to all who have visited, 
followed, left comments,
 encouraged, and shared
this journey with me. 

I would not be here if it were 
not for each and every one of you! 
 And a HUGE thanks to my special friends
 who have been with me since the beginning...
who have helped me figure all this out,  and
who have inspired me, challenged me,
and cheered me on. 

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Tomorrow:
The party begins!!!!


blessings
barbara jean

9 comments:

Sonya Badgley said...

Congratulations to you dear friend! Thanks to blogland you and I got to meet and I'm SO glad!! Love your blog, store and YOU! :) To many, many more years!
love and hugs,
Sonya

Angie @ Knick of Time said...

Congratulations on 4 wonderful years and so many followers!

Blessings,
Angie @ Knick of Time

Dorthe said...

CONGRATULATIONS dear Barbara Jean,
that surely calls for a celebration-
HURRAH for you.
Hugs,Dorthe

Old Time Cindy said...

Congrats!!!

Tete said...

Congrats on 4 years running! Hope you have many more.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

WOW and congrat's!
Let's party! You have ALOT of followers!
Deb

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I think you need to save hubby from the butterflies. Ha! Congrats to you on 4 years of sharing, blogging, buying and selling. :) Best wishes, Tammy

Unknown said...

Congrats, what great accomplishments! You rock!

Katalina Jewelry said...

Congratulations, Barbara Jean!! I love your blog and your shop - you make both of them very warm and inviting to visit!