Friday, June 29, 2012

New Treasures and What's it Called???

 Hey, some fun new finds.
cool thread holder with cute little drawer in bottom.
 my rustic thingy.....
not sure what it was for, but
 perfect for these type set pieces.
I love repurposing.

 blue pint jars. One with to me.
 Some cool sewing stuff. 
That spool of thread is the first one I've seen that big.
like 3" tall.
 my What is it??
I know these go on some kind of view 'thingy',
but do not know name.

 I got a bunch of them and want to find out pricing.
Thanks for help.
Oh, I almost forgot my cool faucets.....
Brass...and I think 2 were from kitchen sinks.
any experts out there?
(I spend way too much tme trying to find out value of things for the store,
but I am learning...)

Thanks for coming by.

blessings and happy weekend
barbara jean


marda said...

I believe what your looking for is a stereograph.

Anonymous said...

the cards are stereo card used in a stereo viewer. Price depends on subject matter.

She Uses Her Words said...

I like the 'thingies' you found but don't know what they are! Can you set that big spool of thread aside for me? I don't have one that big. Might as well add it to the collection! Love the faucets also!
xo, Karen

Ceekay-Thinkin of Home/Doublewide Decor said...

It is a sterioscope. I have one! The cards, which I only have one, usually run around $3.00 to $5.00....

Anonymous said...

It is called a stereopticon

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

I see your question is already answered. Nice finds.

Ceekay-Thinkin of Home/Doublewide Decor said...

Sorry...I spelled it wrong...stereoscope...and thanks for visiting!