Thursday, June 7, 2012

Garden Treasures and New Displays

Been out gathering...
and got a bunch of rustic garden 'stuff'. =)
LOVE this old rusty wagon......
and this little kids wheelbarrow.
One leg is broken but a rock can fix that. =)



 here is a little flower cart.
 and bunches of pots for flowers...cheap!!

 L O V E!!!!! this guy. He just makes me smile.
He has kind of a "I ate too much" look on his face.
 Oh, and rust.....this is ruuuusty, but still holds water.
Not sure birdies would want to bathe in it though.
and love this old chipper......
surprised someone local has not snagged this garden piece up.
 Here are some new garden displays.
(I so AMEN that sign. "Blessed Indeed". =)
 Love this table. Heavy wrought iron legs....
click to see better.  It has a perfect shabby white top with green edge too.
Old boxes, cultivator disc....so many fun treasures.
 Got a new, old door. It is the palest ever pink.
and the chair (bottom left) is very pale pink too.

So, that's it for today.
Got the car unloaded.....and ready for tomorrows shopping.

Blessings all

barbara jean

Oh, don't forget my celebration giveaway!!
Go HERE

5 comments:

Aledia said...

Oh my, I'm just loving all those goodies! You have certainly found some treasures...the fat little frog is a keeper for sure!

Thank You for sharing and I hope you have a really wonderful weekend!
(hugs)

Aledia @ Plum Perfect

Jennifer said...

I am always amazed at the fantastic finds you make! I lovelovelove that bird bath!

marie said...

Great finds! I love the pretty pink doors and that sign! Blessed Indeed is perfect.

I love your vision Barbara!

Katalina Jewelry said...

Lovin' the RUST!!

She Uses Her Words said...

What a great post! I love it all!
xo, Karen