Sunday, June 24, 2012

Squirrel Handled Brush

See the brush in this pic??
Well, I cannot find it on the internet to find out value.
I have tried a multitude of ways.
(everything comes up artists paint brushes)
Anyone know what it is for,
or what it is called?

(see it better by left clicking on pic.
then right click on new pic.
then l. click on 'view image',
then l. click again.)
It gets really big then.

Thanks for your help.

barbara jean


Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

looks a little like an old fireplace brush.. but i don't know :-)

DK Spins said...

Hi Barbara Jean, I did some looking, and think it might be an antique clothes or crumb brush. Here's one I found that sold on etsy (but I don't know the value)
Funny how it had a squirrel on top too I did a google search for antique brass handled clothes brush. Maybe that helps. Dianne in UT

Aledia said...

What a cute brush and he looks lovely with your vignette. Have a wonderful week!

Aledia @ Plum Perfect

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I'm loving everything I see here. Love those keys and doorknobs:-)
I think that might be called a butlers brush.

Faye ~ Wild Rose Vintage ~ Cabin Creek said...

I thought it might be a clothes brush and I searched for that but no luck.

crosstown said...

Hi Barbara I also think it is a clothes brush. It is beautiful in the vignette.

Little Miss Maggie said...

Everything in your post is fabulous. That brush is sure cute whatever kind of brush it is and that door knob is fantastic. Great stuff.