Friday, February 13, 2009

Found someone new!

I've just discovered a wonderful blog, and ETSY site.

My new friend is Angela Harris.

She makes incredible crepe paper roses, and cute tags.
And she is so affordable. I am getting some tags to use at the store,
and ordering some other cute things, too.
Not worth the time for me to make my own tags when hers are so cute,
and I can have more time to craft then. =0))
She even did up some bird tags for me!!

OK friends, go check her out.
You'll love her!!

Barbara Jean

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hi Barb,

I love your blog. I found you through Dawn at the Feathered Nest a little while ago...and am finnally entering blogland myself. Love it here! Everyone has such wonderful things to say and post...and now you have helped me find Angela Harris! Beautiful things! I love this little chain that helps us find eachother and make new friends.

Stephanie