Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WINNERS

And the winners are:

2nd and 3rd places go to

C. Marie @

http://timeflyssew.blogspot.com/

and

Dani @

http://dani3d.com/artfulthoughts/

Please stop by and check out their wonderful sites.
(ladies, please send me your mailing addresses so i can get those off to you next week! =0)

I will be putting similar nests in my store, and as soon as I get PayPal set up, will be able to sell them on line, another step in the blog land adventure! =0))

Thank you all for joining in on the fun.

Blessings to all.

Barbara Jean




4 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Congrat's to the Winner's !!
Very nice give away that you had.
See you again.
Deb

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness!!!! I won.

Thank you so much...


danidh@aol.com

Doreen Frost said...

Congratulations..I'm so sorry I missed this!

Thank you so much for finding me and stopping by to say hi. I've added you to my blogs I follow!

have a wonderful day
Doreen

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Congrats to the winners.. they're getting some beautiful things ...Thanks for swinging by to see the toile tablescape.. it was so much fun to put together..I hope you picked up a rose..
hugs ~lynne~